We found out that Seaworld was offering free admittance for military so we had a fun afternoon checking out Shamu. Stuart picked our seats and said he did not notice the "splash zone" signs everywhere, so as you can see in my picture I am soaked.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very cute pictures and blog! It will be so nice being able to watch Gracie grow from a distance and keeping up with you and Stuart. We miss you guys and wish you could have stayed here!
I am a stay at home mom to my 2 beautiful daughters and handsome son who keep me very busy. Gracie underwent a liver transplant April 2008 and is now doing great and becoming an amazing girl in every way. I have been married to my husband for ten years and we moved to Florida six years ago and would love to keep in touch with friends and family far away.
4 comments:
Very cute pictures and blog! It will be so nice being able to watch Gracie grow from a distance and keeping up with you and Stuart. We miss you guys and wish you could have stayed here!
I love it. And I love that you have a blog now! Yahooee! I love keeping up with your wonderful family!
Gracie's so cute! Thanks for sending me your address.
I love this blog! the pictures are GREAT! I've downloaded them all to my rotating screensaver that S. set up for me.
Love you!
MeeMaw
Post a Comment