Friday, November 7, 2008



Gracie and mom got bored one evening, so we were playing with the camera. Check out the tank top on Gracie in Nov. That's right it is still hot and humid here, hopefully it will cool down for the holiday or it just won't seem like Christmas.

7 comments:

Lanie said...

she is beautiful mary! i wish we could meet her.

littlelamb's said...

Hey, I got your message. I sent an email to Stuart seeing how she is after the ER. What happened? What is your email address? I thought I had it. I thought I would send an email with the info that way you have it all right there. What do you think? We leave for our cruise in a week YAY. Can you believe it's here? We miss you guys!

RufflesAndFringe said...

Hi Mary and Stuart!

How are you? I responded to your comment on my blog not even realizing it was you. Your little girl is darling! I'm glad to hear that she is doing well. Keep in touch!

mortyfamily.blogspot.com

Nicole

Melissa said...

Mary! HEY! I am so glad you found us! It's so good to hear from you! Gracie is adorable! And FL looks great! I am way excited to get in contact with you again!!

Deb said...

GREAT PICTURE!!! but I might be just a little biased.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.