Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I made a new cookie recipe, do you think Gracie liked them?
My mom sent this new advent calender which we all love. It didn't take Gracie long to figure out what went inside the pockets. Notice the super nice "florida/tropical" furniture in our living room. The theme is thru out the whole house. I know you guys are pretty jealous!

We went to the festival of lights at Disney Studios and it was beautiful. The lights dance along with music every now and then. Gracie was not quite sure if she liked all the noise and movement, but it was really fun. And they had snow machines, so that was really nice to remember our white Christmas of years past.


2 comments:

littlelamb's said...

Looks so fun. We just got back. How are you? The weather is not nice here at all. Things are busy and crazy, we miss you!

DeAynne said...

Mary, I don't know if you remember me, this is DeAynne Baker and I blog stalked you from Jennise's blog. Anyway, it is so great to catch up a little bit. Gracie looks great!! I am so glad. You are an amazing gal, I'll tell ya. Congrats on the new baby. Keep blogging so that we can stay in touch. Take care.