

So like I said, it has been cold and rainy here, so we have been indoors a lot. With indoors have come lots of movies, books and some fun inside play with playdoh. It was good o have a good run through here to see how well Gracie played with it before I get some at home. I was very worried about my carpet and her eating it, but she did pretty good. Zach likes to smoosh it in his hands, but then it goes right to the mouth of course. She mostly likes us to make things for her and then she gets to pound them down into nothing. I think Grandpa taught her this.
We also had fun playing at a mall one day, thank goodness for indoor playgrounds! The kids also like my parent's dog, Rio. Gracie espcially likes chasing him around, which he is not happy about, but he is a very good sport when she sits on him. She misses Maxx.
No comments:
Post a Comment