Monday, April 19, 2010

Warning...these boys are taken!

Stuart had his dress blues out for a ceremony and oh how my heart melts when I see him in this uniform. Sorry, but these are the best looking of any of the services dress uniforms! I had also bought this little outfit for Zach a while ago hoping to get the two of them together in it, and it finally happened! Stuart was a little sad he couldn't find all his ribbons, but our window of getting a happy baby was short...They are pretty good looking boys if I say so myself and it was fun to see them together. Stuart is hoping that the kids will follow in our footsteps with the military, but Gracie can't because of her transplant and I don't think they have a special job for princess of the ship, so she is not interested. I am hoping for a dentist out of Zach but he is obsessed with the trash can, so we may have a garbage man in our future! Stuart gives up one weekend a month to still do the Navy reserves and he really truly loves it, so although it is hard for him to be working during our precious weekends, I know he is doing such an important thing. And every now and then I get perks like seeing him in his uniform!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I would have to agree good looking boys! ;) And I think it's sexy when Brandon has his scout uniform on. Haha!

Alison said...

Great picture, Mary! They are both very handsome. Good for you!

Lou Ann Lim said...

I wish your mom still lived here so we'd get a chance to see your family once in a while! Your kids are beautiful and Stuart is very handsome. Did you know my daughter Julia joined the army reserves? She is officially a combat medic (was at boot camp and AIT for almost 8 months) and now does her one weekend a month. She misses the military. I wouldn't mind if she rejoined if she could do her nurses training. Best of luck to you and your family, Lou Ann Lim